Account and User info is for backend and internal use. The only info used here for front end display is your profile picture.
Donor Fund Member Benefits
The Alliance Board of Directors has approved extending helpful general member benefits to Donor Fund associates and sponsored projects. We hope you find them helpful.
** International Insurance **
We are happy to be able to offer your family health insurance and emergency evacuation coverage through our partner, Talent Trust. After searching long and hard, and multiple conversations, we are confident that Talent Trust provides a well-priced solution for their international coverage.
All workers are welcome to join our plan, regardless of their nationality or sending organization. The more workers that have a plan, the cheaper each family's premiums become - up to a 50% discount. This means if you have co-workers who are not part of Donor Fund, they too are welcome to join our plan and take advantage of the potential discount.
You can read more about the Omega Plan coverage by CLICKING HERE (PDF).
To get a quote from Talent Trust for your coverage, complete the quick informational form HERE (MS Excel). Once completed email it to the address on the form. They will connect with you directly.
Founded in 1991, Talent Trust has insured over 60,000 missionaries and church workers, from over 1,200 organizations in 180 different countries.
We are happy to bring you direct fundraising coaching for those who struggle to get fully funded. We have partnered with Tailored Fundraising, bringing years of personal fundraising experience to the table for workers across the globe.
There are multiple ways for you to engage:
- If you would like to experience a coaching session, go to their website at tailored.fund and sign up.
- Donor Fund associates can download a free e-book they have developed at https://tailored.fund/generous [Use code FREE]
To look at the costs and benefits of coaching with Tailored Fundraising, you can download a PDF HERE.
If you would like to sign up for coaching, you do so by visiting tailored.fund/newpartner
** NOTE: We do not receive any financial remuneration for services rendered. This is a service that comes highly recommended to us and after speaking with their founder, we found their approach and heart in alignment with ours.
We are happy to be able to offer our associates full-service travel planning and tracking through our new partner, Mission Nation Travel.
MNT assists faith-based travelers with their complex flight itineraries around the globe. Their team has over 300 years of combined expertise serving mission organizations including Samaritan’s Purse, Africa Inland Mission (AIM), Rafiki Foundation and many more. Dedicated in creating the best itinerary, benefits, and cost for your travel, they have negotiated specialty airfare advantages that normal retail fares do not have, such as extra baggage allowance, refundable conditions, and relaxed change/cancellation penalties.
How does It Work?
- To create travel plans, reach out to our dedicated account manager below and be sure to let her know that you are a Donor Fund associate.
- All travel costs will be automatically billed to Donor Fund and debited against your fund's available balance. If you are registered with Donor Elf, you will see the transaction appear shortly after making your plans.
- If you prefer to pay for the travel expenses yourself, please be sure to let the account manager know and they will take your payment at the time of finalizing your plans.
- The service is available for MINISTRY TRAVEL ONLY and not for personal use.
Contact our dedicated Account Manager:
To complete a self-service form for a quote, you can do so at https://www.missionnation.com/travel-request-form (Be sure to place CHRISTIAN MINISTRY ALLIANCE as the "Organization")
>>> If you are traveling from a sensitive area of the world, please contact MNT at YourTravel@Flymnt.com