Account and User info is for backend and internal use. The only info used here for front end display is your profile picture.
** International Insurance **
We are happy to be able to offer your family health insurance and emergency evacuation coverage through our partner, Talent Trust. After searching long and hard, and multiple conversations, we are confident that Talent Trust provides a well-priced solution for their international coverage.
All workers are welcome to join our plan, regardless of their nationality or sending organization. The more workers that have a plan, the cheaper each family's premiums become - up to a 50% discount. This means if you have co-workers who are not part of Donor Fund, they too are welcome to join our plan and take advantage of the potential discount.
All associates enrolling in the Talent Trust long-term program will receive 20% Group Introductory Discount off their premiums, which helps escalate you into a No Claims Bonus Discount structure. With each subsequent year with no claims, you will receive an extra 10% discount up to a maximum of 50%
You can read more about the Omega Plan coverage by CLICKING HERE (PDF).
How To Use This Benefit
- To get a quote from Talent Trust for your coverage, complete the quick information form HERE (MS Excel). Once completed, email it to the address on the form. They will connect with you directly.
- All contributions made to your health insurance plan directly from your fund by the Christian Ministry Alliance will be reported as income on your 1099-NEC. You can then make an income adjustment on our tax Form 1040, Schedule 1 for the amount of your annual premiums for the taxable year.
- When completing the online application, at the section titled, Payment Details, choose "Pay by Organization". When prompted type Donor Fund as the organization/mission name.
Founded in 1991, Talent Trust has insured over 60,000 missionaries and church workers, from over 1,200 organizations in 180 different countries.
Serving Those Who Serve Since 1949
** Only available for U.S. citizens **
Our mission is “Serving Those Who Serve.” We provide cost-effective retirement plans for churches and ministry organizations. We understand the unique financial needs of those who serve in God’s Kingdom. We also provide free financial planning to every member, no matter the size of the account.
We believe to plan well for the average 25 years you’ll live in retirement, you need to plan well financially today. Additionally, if you are a licensed, commissioned, or ordained pastor, the IRS has given us the ability as a 403(b)(9) church sponsored not-for-profit plan to grant you the Housing Allowance Tax Benefit during your Retirement years.
We have chosen to partner with Servant Solutions because of a shared value in serving those who serve in ministry. We have taken the time to speak with, and research Servant Solutions to ensure you are in the very best hands for your retirement needs. Even if your monthly contribution is low, we encourage you to begin saving for your retirement now.
Servant Solutions partners with Ronald Blue Trust, a market leader for fiduciary services and wealth planning for their investment strategies. This partnership creates a high value of trust and market competence.
How To Use This Benefit
- We have opened an "Employer" account with Servant Solutions to allow you to register directly with them for your retirement account
- Click on the MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION link below to get started
- In the field labeled, Employer, use "Christian Ministry Alliance"
- In the field labeled, Position, use "Self-Employed Missionary"
- Complete the Salary Reduction Agreement Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form is REQUIRED.
- Your predetermined monthly contribution to your account will be automatically drawn from your fund through the Alliance and is considered an after-taxes contribution.
- If you choose to roll-over your current retirement account, be sure to also click on the "Roll Over Request Form" link below.
- All contributions made to your retirement plan will be reported as income on your 1099-NEC. You will receive a statement from Servant Solutions showing your total contributions for the taxable year. This amount can then be used to make an income adjustment on our tax Form 1040, Schedule 1, line 16.
Links To Get Started
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our representative:
WE ARE PROUD TO BRING YOU AN EXCEPTIONAL SAVINGS THROUGH OUR PARTNERSHIP WITH GRANTSTATION, A LEADING ONLINE RESOURCE FOR GRANT FUNDING.
GrantStation.com, Inc. offers nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies the opportunity to identify potential funding sources for their programs or projects as well as resources to mentor these organizations through the grantseeking process.
A Full Membership gives grantseekers the ability to find new grant opportunities in the GrantStation databases, build a strong grants strategy with given planning tools, and write powerful proposals with step-by-step tutorials.
The databases are tailored for those seeking grants in the U.S., Canada, and internationally. They feature private grantmakers that accept inquiries and proposals from a variety of organizations.
This includes private foundations, corporate foundations, community foundations, and corporate contribution programs. A number of faith-based funders, association grant programs, and other grant programs are also included in the databases.
The databases provide the ability to search for grantmakers giving in a geographic area and areas of interest. Each grantmaker has a funder profile page to help the grantseeker decide if they should reach out to that grantmaker.
GrantStation also offers in-depth six-minute videos on how to search for funders based on mission focus.
These videos include: Animal Welfare; Dental Programs; Education/Youth Servcies; Faith Based Projects; Hiking/Biking Trails; Music/Music Eduction; Mental Health Services; Transitional Housing; Veterans Housing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We provide a annual FULL membership for only $95/year (normally $699/yr) using the link below.
- You will add your own subscription and payment information
- Once your account is set up, and payment is made you can login and start using the platform.
START TODAY BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK...
To sign up for the GrantStation newsletter, click here. https://cli.fm/CMA-Insider
We are happy to bring you direct fundraising coaching for those who struggle to get fully funded. We have partnered with Tailored Fundraising, bringing years of personal fundraising experience to the table for workers across the globe.
There are multiple ways for you to engage:
- If you would like to experience a coaching session, go to their website at tailored.fund and sign up.
- Donor Fund associates can download a free e-book they have developed at https://tailored.fund/generous [Use code FREE]
To look at the costs and benefits of coaching with Tailored Fundraising, you can download a PDF HERE.
If you would like to sign up for coaching, you do so by visiting tailored.fund/newpartner
** NOTE: We do not receive any financial remuneration for services rendered. This is a service that comes highly recommended to us and after speaking with their founder, we found their approach and heart in alignment with ours.
We are happy to be able to offer our associates full-service travel planning and tracking through our new partner, Mission Nation Travel.
MNT assists faith-based travelers with their complex flight itineraries around the globe. Their team has over 300 years of combined expertise serving mission organizations including Samaritan’s Purse, Africa Inland Mission (AIM), Rafiki Foundation and many more. Dedicated in creating the best itinerary, benefits, and cost for your travel, they have negotiated specialty airfare advantages that normal retail fares do not have, such as extra baggage allowance, refundable conditions, and relaxed change/cancellation penalties.
How does It Work?
- To create travel plans, reach out to our dedicated account manager below and be sure to let her know that you are a Donor Fund associate. You will NOT be charged any service fees to use this service.
- All travel costs will be automatically billed to Donor Fund and debited against your fund's available balance. If you are registered with Donor Elf, you will see the transaction appear shortly after making your plans.
- If you prefer to pay for the travel expenses yourself, please be sure to let the account manager know and they will take your payment at the time of finalizing your plans.
- The service is available for MINISTRY TRAVEL ONLY and not for personal use.
Contact our dedicated Account Manager:
To complete a self-service form for a quote, you can do so at https://mnttravel.com/contact (Be sure to place CHRISTIAN MINISTRY ALLIANCE as the "Organization")
>>> If you are traveling from a sensitive area of the world, please contact MNT at YourTravel@Flymnt.com
Brigada is a growing collection of web- and email-based resources staged from the offices of Team Expansion at Emerald Hills in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. The weekly Brigada Today web journal offers resources, mission trends, motivation, strategy tips, tools & “hacks” to Great Commission Christians. It is co-edited by Doug Lucas and Tina McCormick, who both serve with Team Expansion, which is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
In more recent years Brigada has honed in on what it always did best for Christians in God’s Great Cause:
- Identify & promote helpful resources, conferences, websites, agencies, individuals, etc.
- Analyze & capsulate in layman terms the current trends in global mission, along with their potential impact on the world of missions
- Challenge & motivate evangelical Christians toward greater involvement in finishing the Task of global evangelism — to seek to inspire others to help in passing the baton of responsibility and initiative in world evangelism, to form a kind of “brigade” so that, shoulder to shoulder, we can finish the Task that Jesus assigned us in Matthew 28:19-20.
Today there are thousands of subscribers to our weekly publication, along with many who read on the web and on Facebook. Together, we make up the Brigada family of participants. May God grant all of us wisdom, insight, and energy to keep on sharing hope and help to those who need it most! Thanks for being part of the Brigada family!
The Alliance is proud to be a financial partner with Brigada after being faithful readers for 20 years.
You can read more and subscribe for free at www.brigada.org