The mission of Operation For Freedom is to eradicate the crime of sex trafficking and put an end to the cycle of commercial sexual exploitation.
This is what I will be doing with the team:
- Leading outreaches in high risk communities and hotels/motels.
- Actively and consistently going into the streets and into massage parlors seeking to reac victims right where they are.
- Providing meals, anti-trafficking education, and tangible resources in high-risk neighborhoods.
- Supporting families in their concern and or search for loved ones in cases of grooming, runaways, missing persons, estranged youth, and potential exploitation.
- Volunteering to assist with search and rescue operations, while partnering with multiple organizations and law enforcement as well as distributing missing kid flyers, so tips can be called in and exploited to be found.
All this is an effort to be the light in the darkness and eliminate the vulnerability.
Being a consistent presence in high-risk neighborhoods, helping keep children safe and a decrease in crime.